Everyone craves Pizza from time to time and when you have to be careful about how much White dough crust you eat it can put a damper on your pizza life.
You can quickly and easily make Crustless Pizza at home and enjoy all the best parts of pizza without suffering because you are diabetic.
Crustless Pizza Recipe
18 slices Pepperoni
6 tsp Pizza Sauce
6 Tbsp Mozza Cheese, shredded
1. Pre-heat over to 350 degrees
2. Using a shallow Muffin Tin place Three Pepperoni slices in each depression, making sure to space them around the tin so that they form a CUP.
3. Spoon pizza sauce on top of the pepperoni
4. Sprinkle Cheese on top.
5. Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Let cool 3 minutes and enjoy, Guilt Free.
Modify the ingredients to your personal taste. Changing the meat or cheese is super easy, consider using the best quality pizza sauce or better yet homemade sauce for the best flavor.
If you want veggies make sure and pre-cook then in a frying pan with butter before making the crustless pizza otherwise you will have hard, tasteless veggies.