This is a hugely popular Salad Dressing. Super easy to make and far better than any store-bought equivalent:
IF this is for one person only then we recommend you HALF this recipe:
Creamy French Dressing Recipe
Yield 3 1/2 cups
• 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
• 1 cup ketchup
• 1⁄2 cup sugar or Non-glucose Equivalent
• 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
• 1⁄3 cup minced yellow onion OR ½ Tsp Onion Powder
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice ::: Fresh is best.
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon Salt
• 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional, add in only for a creamy-style French dressing)
1. In a large food processor blend all ingredients together until smooth (starting with 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 1/2 cup sugar and add in more to taste after mixing.
2. Do not attempt to make this in a small 4-cup blender or you will have the dressing all over your counter!
3. Add the mayonnaise (if using)
4. Place in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.